Thursday 7 September 2017

Dreaming Of A Pink Birthday

Anyone Dreaming Of A Pink Birthday? Well I am. A pink theme birthday party, which pink lover would say no to it.

I am supposed to focus on making Christmas cards, but somehow or rather I end up making more handmade birthday cards instead.

Dreaming Of A Pink Birthday


DREAMING OF A PINK BIRTHDAY

I made this card yesterday. I used a light green 14.5cm x 14.5cm card as base. Then I layered it with a rose pattern card taken from Vintage Colors Romance design pad from Craft Sensations. I cut the pattern card to a size 14cm x 14cm.

Next I cut the same shade of light green card, this time to a smaller size of 10cm x 10cm and layered it with with a striped pattern card from the same design pad. For the background of the Happy Birthday  die cut sentiment, again I used the same light green card which I embossed and cut into a scalloped circle shape.

Handmade Pink Birthday Card
Night Version
I stamped some pink flowers using Dreamees stamps (one of my favourite) and glued them at the corners with some die cut leaves. And for the final touch, I added some pink pearls to go along with the pink shade of patterned cards.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Aud Sentiments - Challenge #188
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #31
The Paper Nest Dolls - Challenge #9
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #133
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Challenge #25
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Challenge #345
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #359




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, love the pretty designer paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 345 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the design and the pink theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dieing" to know who makes that gorgeous Happy Birthday die?
    Great color scheme. So happy you joined Tuesday challenge's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and a lovely colour scheme.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete