Monday 26 June 2017

From The Heart With Love

Happy Monday Craft Lovers,

How was the weekend? I had quite a busy day yesterday and didn't have any me time to craft. Before I continue with card of the day, I want to thank you for all the lovely comments that was left on all my previous post. Reading all those comments give me some sort of positive energy to craft, craft, craft. Will try to set aside some free time to visit your blogs too.

with love handmade card

The world is fill with so many creative people. Most of the time when I am dropping my link for challenges, I get so attracted to see so many beautiful projects. It make me want to craft whole day. Wished I was a full time crafter by profession.

digital stamp colouring

Today I made a very simple card but with the colouring and all, it took me about an hour or so to complete. This time I used 'Allie & Angel' from Miss Daisy Stamps. For the base card, I used a very light yellow shade and layered it with a light green patterned paper. To make the card and digital stamp more attractive, I added some gold border stickers. I added some red fluffy hearts to go with my 'With Love' sentiment that I die cut with my Spellbinders Sapphire.

Until we meet again in my next post... remember to always Craft With Love.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Creative Fingers Challenge - Challenge #133
Crafting With Friends - Challenge #46
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Image Challenge
Just Add Ink - Challenge #365 (Sketch)
Alphabet Challenge Blog -  H for Hearts

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

12 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and little fluffy red hearts---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute little girls card Karen. I love the gold framimg details and those red hearts! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and charming image - love the hearts too!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a pretty and feminine card! Your image is adorable and I love how you've surrounded her with with the soft hearts and all the layers so stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘H is for Hearts’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete