Wednesday 9 August 2017

May Your Christmas Be Bright

Hello Craft Lovers,

Hope your day have been crafty and fun. Its raining heavily outside. Just my favourite weather to craft. I planned to make at least two christmas cards today. But before I sit and craft away, I better share with you the 2nd handmade Christmas card that I made a few days back.

May Your Christmas Be Bright

For this card, I used a white border card from Create and Craft. Then I layered it with a green emboss scalloped shaped frame using the Auspicious embossing board from Glitter Girls.

May Your Christmas Be Bright


Then on a red card I embossed a candle shape using the Christmas Impression board. I wanted this card to be simple, so I didn't pay much attention to the flame.

Handmade Poinsettia


I die cut two sets of poinsettia flowers and glued it just below the candles and used some border stickers to highlight the candle.  And finally I used stickers for the Merry Christmas and Season's Greeting's sentiment.

That's all for today's card. Craft with love everyone

CRAFT CHALLENGES

The Paper Nest Dolls - Challenge #7
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #63
Through The Craft Room Door - TTCRD 8th Aug
Digi Choosday - Week 32
A Snowflake Promise - Challenge #43
Ike's World - Challenge #94
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Challenge #47

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing folder/die and the dies for the candles are awesome as well. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge. Love to be inspired.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shapes used on this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Festive and elegant Christmas card...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY chalenge
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I really love Poinsettias :-)
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a neat Christmas Card I do love those Poinsettias. Thank you sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge this week. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely Christmas card, bravo Karen Monica!
    Thanks for sharing with us at IKE’sWORLD challenges.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our week 32 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete