Tuesday 15 August 2017

Flying In The Winter

Hello Craft Lovers,

Taking some free time to share my third handmade Christmas Card. This time I started with a winter theme in mind. Again its something simple, no hand colouring just cutting and pasting.

Flying In The Winter

Flying In The Winter

I used a yellow cardstock for base. The main feature for this card is a picture of a little bird in the winter. I cut it round and matched it with a black and yellow circular shaped that I embossed and cut. I also die cut 3 sets of poinsettia flowers.

Handmade Christmas card


I wanted this card to have a different fold, instead of the ordinary square or rectangle so I folded the front into two. And glued the poinsettias in a row...to make that card stand in a triangular dimension.

christmas card ideas

There you go, my third handmade christmas card with a winter theme. Looks like I got no choice but to find more time to craft. I have a few orders to complete and looking forward to make some handmade gifts as well.

Until then, Craft With Love.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Moving Along With The Times - Things That Fly
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #135
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #30
Fabrika Fantasy - Challenge #12
Through The Craft Room Door - Challenge Aug 14 - 22
Little Miss Muffet - Challenge #169
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #356

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

11 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love robins.Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog Things that Fly. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful design, the robin is so cute

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Things That Fly' Challenge

    Crafty smiles

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for sharing with us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I'd never think to use yellow for a Christmas card, but it works well. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week. Good luck. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete