Thursday 22 June 2017

Girls Love Flowers And Pink

Hello My Dear Craft Lovers,

Do girls love flowers and pink? Well I definitely do. Today I made a birthday card that is suitable for a lovely lass.

Once again for the base, I used a white border card from Create and Craft. I just love border cards. I used 3 different patterned paper (roses, stripes and dots). I cut them into different rectangle sizes and glue it together on a blue card. I added some gold border stickers to give that added glow effect.

Handmade Birthday Card For Girls

For this card I used 'Gracie' digis from Miss Daisy Stamp. For the sentiment, I die cut two Happy Birthday greeting (one blue and one black)  using my Spellbinder's Sapphire. Then I glue the blue sentiment on the black for a shadow effect.

Pretty Birthday Card For Girls

I seem to be running out of patterned paper so I better get some soon. Until then, see you in my next post.

Don't forget to Craft With Love.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Simon Says Stamp - Use Patterned Paper
Crafting With Friends - Challenge #45
Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #305
Let's Craft And Create - Challenge #126
Atlantic Hearts Sketch - Sketch #217
Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge #344
Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #247

💖Karen Monica💖

21 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card...love your adorable images. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica..I love your sweeet Image and lovely coloring too and the DP are beautiful too...sweet Birthday card like Kim said...love this...so happy if you visit my blog too Monica...many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika (not with C but with K :) SMILE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica dari Malaysia? Saya dari Indonesia.Tetapi saya living now with husband in Germany...salam kenal yaaa

      Delete
    2. Hello Monika with a K :D Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Iya saya dari Malaysia. Salam kenal juga dari saya ya. Later saya berkunjung ke blog kamu juga ya :)

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet image and love all of the papers and the colors.. beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karen! The image is so sweet & the papers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet card, lovely papers, thanks for sharing at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet card Karen,
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely images and colors! I love the gold edging, such an elegant touch. Thanks for sharing with us his week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Monica..Love your coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete