Monday 5 June 2017

A Combination Of Love

Good Morning Craft Lovers,

Had a lovely crafting weekend. Completed a few projects with a blend of different techniques. Got a crafter's block somewhere in between though but with the help of my lovely Godmama (she is also a craft lover) manage to break that 'block' and completed a project within minutes.

A Combination Of Love


In this article I am sharing with all of you a simple 'Best Wishes' card that I made. Its not my favourite pastel blend of colours but the idea of combining red, green and yellow popped up with a garden theme in mind. Green represents grass and leaves, Red for flowers while Yellow reminds me of some sort of happy mood that Mr Sun brings when he shines brightly in the garden.

For this card project, I combined stamping, die cutting, and embossing to go with a border card. As usual with a floral theme. I choose a leafy embossing folder and a 6 petals die cut flower.

die, embossing and stamping


When there is free time on hand, I love to create cards and keep them in my 'Card Tin'... so when there is a need to send someone a card, I don't have to crack my head and rush to make a card. But then again, I am always a last minute crafter (usually that's when great ideas rush in)... ends up my 'Card Tin' is often empty. Anyway I am trying to kick that bad habit far far away. Wish me luck.

Until then...Craft With Love

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Crafty Purple Frog - Fabulously Floral
Time Out Challenges - Challenge #84
Artistic Inspirations Challenge  - Challenge #180
Sunny Day Crafting - Tic Tac Toe
A Perfect Time To Craft - Challenge #06



đź’–Karen Monicađź’–


11 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cool. Love the bright green stripe and the design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation, just love the colours you have used. I would never have put those together....but they look awesome!! Thank you for the inspiration hun xx

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Crafty Purple Frog' this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I don't know what came into me to mix all three bight colours...lol. But glad I gave it a try.

      Delete
  4. Love the bright, fun colours you used - those red flowers just pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill. Glad that you like the colours :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty card and such fun bold colors! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Melanie DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete