Friday 23 June 2017

Purple Full Bloom

Hello Craft Lovers,

What are your plans for the weekend? I got another 2 cards to make so hopefully I can get it done over the weekend. I seem to be addicted to digi stamps and colouring for this week. If you notice my two previous projects were about digi stamps and colouring.

Handmade card purple flowers

In this post, I want to share with you a card I made today using another digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps. It' s called Full Bloom 2. I just love colouring flowers, so this digi stamp is one of my favourite.

digital stamps colouring


For this card, I decided to go with two of my most favourite colours... Pink and Purple. I used a light cream card for base and layered it with a 5" x 5" patterned cardstock. And as always I used my Spellbinders Sapphire to die cut the Best Wishes sentiment using a piece of purple card to match with the full bloom colour.  And also added some pearls for the corners.

I better start getting busy with my next card. Until then don't forget to Craft Wih Love

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Aud Sentiments - Challenge #182
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #28
Morgan's Artworld - Challenge #12
Crea Chicky - Challenge #11
Eclectic Ellapu - A touch of pink and /or purple
đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Morgan's ArtWorld!

    ReplyDelete