Saturday 17 June 2017

A Special Fold For Raya

Hello Craft Lovers,

I am back again to share with you the special card fold that I made. Again its for Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr. This is the second time I am making this card fold. What I like about this fold, is that it reminds me of one of my childhood games.

Pretty Card Fold

This card fold needs some extra measuring and I have my Ultimate Crafter's Companion board to thank for to get the right scoring and that makes it so much easier to fold. I also added some embossing and stamping with embossing folder to make this card fold unique. It took me some time to complete, with all the added touch included but I am satisfied with the completed project.

Stamping on embossing folder


Instead of cream or white, this time I used a black card as the base card to highlight the yellow and green. Only at the center I used a piece of pattern paper to give a little pattern border for my sentiment.

Different card fold


Sorry I am in a rush at the moment, so can't include any tutorials for this card fold. But will share a tutorial in future posts.

Hari Raya Card Fold

The sky has gone dark, I better go and take the laundry in. Until then Craft With Love.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #198
Moving Along With The Times - Challenge #47
Scrapping4Fun - Challenge #92
Creative Knockouts - Challenge #198
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really surprising. You did a great job!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different card, I could never make these when at school lol, well done

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I am sure you can make loads now. Thank you June :)

      Delete
  4. What a cool card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, love all the folds. Great work
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card with lovely folds. Good luck &Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete