Monday 12 June 2017

Warm Wishes For The Weekend

Hello Craft Lovers,

I think every craft lover would agree that no matter how busy we are, we would always find some time to sit at the craft table and craft away. Besides there is always a reason to craft...birthday cards, anniversary gifts, get well soon wishes and the list goes on.

Fishing Theme Handmade Card


Well there was really no special reason for me to craft yesterday but I decided to make a card out of a colouring page that I completed. The girl looks adorable, relaxing and fishing while her cat excitedly waits for her to catch a fish. Being a cat lover, I seem to get attracted to anything that have cats in it.

I used three coloured cards, cream purple and pink to blend with the girl's clothes and hat. I used my Spellbinder's Sapphire to cut out the circles for my sentiment and I used a 'Warm Wishes' Stamp that suits the fishing theme. Its always fun to go fishing in Summer, isn't it. But in Malaysia you can be fishing all year round with the beautiful sunny weather. Except when it rains heavily then definitely you would want to stay away from the river banks.

Cute Handmade card


I also used some gold border stickers to highlight the colouring page and the sentiment. As well as some purple embellishment. Looks like I have to brush up more on my colouring. Have not been colouring for some time. Maybe I would include more colouring pages in my future projects.

Until then, happy crafting everyone and remember to always Craft With Love.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

 If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Cookie Challenge #70
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #181
Paper Nest Dolls - Challenge #06
Lil Patch Crafty Friends - Challenge #59
Create And Inspire - Challenge #63


Update: 15 June 2017
Wow! My first win at a craft challenge. Visited If You Give A Crafter A Cookie today to see what's their new challenge and was so soooo excited to find out that this card was chosen as the winner for cookie challenge 70. And the winner gets 4 images from Miss Daisy Stamps
đź’–Karen Monicađź’– 


8 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the vintagey feel of the image! Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge! Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Deanne :) Will definitely join again :)

    ReplyDelete